Tuesday 12 February 2013

Ready, Set, Go: Vision in 2013


We're already in the second month in 2013, and what have you done differently? If your answer is nothing, WHY NOT?! Time is too precious, and there is so much out there for us if only we would realize it. New Years resolutions are already falling to the wayside because so many of us lack drive, and discipline. I made a promise to myself that I was going to make network marketing work! Even having had no prior experience. Learn to set some goals and stick to them, that makes all the difference.
YOU have to be determined to reach your goals, no one is going to do it for you. Once I made up in my mind that I was going to be a network marketer, I chose to be consistent. I used to be the type of person who was just all over the place... my life was full of mediocrity! So I said, "NO, Not in 2013". Everything in my life has changed in the past year... I got married, moved out of my mother's house, and found out I was pregnant. It's no longer about me, I have a family of my own now. So I had to make a choice!
If you want that dream job, perfect body, or that college degree... the only thing holding you back is yourself! I know LIFE gets in the way sometimes but don't let that be the reason you become stuck in a rut. Get up, and change your situation. BELIEVE that you can do it, and ACT on your faith!
1. Write down your goals - This is where you start. It is only a dream until you write it down, then it becomes a goal. Be realistic and as specific as possible in setting your goals.
2. Create an action plan - How will you accomplish these goals? Put together an action plan on what exactly you are going to do to make sure you reach your goal(s). Once again, be as specific as possible in doing this.
3. Benchmarks - Benchmarks are a great way to make sure that you are on the right path to reaching your goals. It's sort of like a tracking system. Use this effective tool to see how you are progressing towards your goal.
4. Vision Boards - This is a new one that I use to remind me of what I'm aiming for. It can be cut outs of inspiring words or pictures that keep you going!
Good luck, and reach those goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment