Monday 16 December 2013

Believe In You

With the Christmas season approaching, I thought of all the happy families that will be gathering to share new memories with one another that will last a lifetime. For many, this is a great time of year for laughter and good cheer. For others, it will be a down time, one of discouragement and hopeless nights.
For those who are struggling right now, I wanted to offer a list of some thoughtful, soul-searching questions. Perhaps to restore some faith and confidence in yourself because after all, down deep inside I think you still believe in you!
Don't Isolate.
We are not perfect people. We all have problems that we struggle with. We've created lists of things that we love and hate to do, while we walk about with some silly habits we've picked up along the way. We are complex and have a lot of issues to work through. So find a buddy, a friend to share with because we are who we are and we need people.
Know Who You Are and What Makes You Happy
Can you describe yourself quite easily and quickly or do you need time to contemplate what you're going to say? Because describing yourself is not about your good looks but it's in knowing who it is you are and what it is that you like to do. So, describe what interests you and makes you happy. Do you make time for your hobbies or does it annoy you that you have so very little free time?
What Are You Good At?
Hopefully, you've found time to develop and explore your creative side. A little exercise can benefit the body and your mind to keep the creative juices flowing. Seriously though, finding your niche will foster confidence and give yourself a reason to be proud of ones self.
Why Are You Here?
I wonder if you have found meaning and purpose to your life. You do have value and worth, you know. Listen to your heart and pay attention to those gut feelings. If you believe in yourself and know you are loved, then you will find great satisfaction in loving others. Go meet some new people and share your ideas. Be encouraged and offer inspiration to others.
How To Believe In Yourself
In my younger days when I was carefree and discovering new lands, I thought I could do anything. I had written lots of stories in school and created bucket lists of things I wanted to do before a certain age. Some of my dreams have come true and many of my lists were unrealistic. But little by little, each and every day I've discovered improvement in my piano playing with daily discipline. The same is true with exercise and nutrition routines. Do you feel that you are really living life and experiencing it to the fullest? Are you proud of yourself? If not, then make a change today. Rediscover yourself by adding value to your life in believing in yourself.
You can maintain a healthy, positive, fulfilling approach to your piano playing. Be sure and stop by http://LadyDpiano.com and sign up for my free newsletter.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Believe-In-You&id=8181665

No comments:

Post a Comment