Saturday 13 April 2013

Fail, Fail, Fail, Next Stop Is Success!!

I know it's becoming a cliche but This DID CHANGE MY LIFE at least it changed my business life, my thinking has been turned upside down, I am in network marketing and the biggest fear for me was rejection which leads to "stinkin thinkin" and hardening of the attitudes if you let it before you do let fear control your life read the book and listen to the CD's I am talking about.

http://tiny.cc/1izcuw

Let me explain why my thinking changed, I attended a seminar with my network marketing company and it was the usual day entertaining, exciting changes, full of energy and a guest speaker, ok nothing new here we have brought some great speakers to the UK such as Darren Hardy and Chris Gardner which were both superb but this year we had Richard Fenton and Andrea Waltz, I must confess I had never heard of them before and if you haven't they are the authors of Go For No and I cannot recommend them enough if you are in business, experienced or new or maybe thinking of starting a new venture let Richard and Andrea guide you to financial freedom and I know that is a big statement, I wish I had heard of them years ago then I would have a bigger bank statement!

Richard and Andrea are a married couple that have enjoyed laughing in the face of fear and failing on their way to the top, Richard was in sales and very good at it but there was something missing he didn't like the word NO but who does?
As he was talking it hit me like a tonne of bricks the only difference between successful people and failures is that the successful ones didn't give up and that failures thought that when they fail they think that they have hit the end of the road.

http://tiny.cc/1izcuw

Failure is an event not a person and when we fail we simply keep going, success is on the same path as failure it's not back the other way, we have to adopt the ant philosophy when ants hit obstacles they look to go over them, under them or around them and never turn around or give up ants are not problem concious they are solution concious, we have to be the same but the sad thing is we ALL start off not fearing rejection from the moment we can talk as a small child, when you were a small child and you asked for something off your parents and they said NO how much notice did we take of them?
Can I have a biscuit? No would cry your mother or father then what would happen? did we give up at this point? We would ask again pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease No would be the reply, pretty please, No would come the answer again, pretty please with a cherry on top, Oh for god's sake just have a biscuit.

So what happened to us as we grew up and where did the fear of rejection come from? somehow we are all programmed to think that failing is bad, I can't explain it but Richard and Andrea can so let them and check out Go For No now right now.

http://tiny.cc/1izcuw



No comments:

Post a Comment