Sunday 2 March 2014

Telling a Good Story - A How To Guide

This article was one I was originally going to call "Every Picture Tells A Story", but since the title was taken, I decided to use "Telling A Good Story" instead which actually fits what I am going to say much better. We must create a good story before it happens, or we must believe a good story before we see it. What I mean by "believe a good story before we see it" is this: We must create a winner before we are one. We must do the work, visualization and believing before we see the result. Make not a single mistake, it cannot work the other way around. If it did, we would not need practice or train for anything, we would not need ideas to tell the story to our mentalities about what to genuinely do in life. Everything would be perfect and there would not be any need for growth.
The power of life is in the stories we create with our efforts and without that effort and growth the would not be any reason to exist.
The things that keep us alive are ideas, goals and solutions to problems. Without anything interesting going on, life would not have purpose. So when I use the title "Telling a good story, a how to guide", I mean using ideas, goals and solutions to problems as the impetus to ever live better, not to "beat life at its own game" and "have not a care in the world". The consistent care is joyous survival, anyhow, and it is necessary or there would really be nothing to live for emotionally, spiritually, and finally physically or otherwise.
So, through our efforts we must create a good story. Bad stories are only created when we default to them by not genuinely creatively solving our problems and quitting too early.
Listen, there are not any shortcuts to real winning that is earned deeply. Without necessary essence there is nothing there except something you cheated for. For, within the fully toldstory is the purpose. Skipping to the end of a good story is never fulfilling as the old saying from childhood goes. The real loss is the sort of ease that "makes it" without genuinely earning it. I know, that sentence sounds cryptic in a way, but it is the complete and unvarnished reality of life. The real loss is the sort of ease that "makes it" without genuinely earning it. The full story is always the best.
My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment